Insurance Claims Process for WVBR
- Report injury that required medical attention within 24 hours to Insurance Coordinator either by phone or email.
- Parent must complete the follow parts of the form:
- PART I-DO NOT FILL IN THE VERY TOP AND VERY BOTTOM SECTIONS RELATED TO LEAGUE INFORMATION; Complete all other areas in between
- PART II- Complete this portion in its entirety.
- Form may be submitted NO MORE THAN 7 DAYS from the date of injury to insurance coordinator via email, fax, or other arrangements.
- K and K insurance will contact the parents/guardians directly with further instructions.
Medical Bills Payment:
- If injured party has medical insurance that insurance will be primary, if not K&K will pay as primary
- A 100.00 deductible will be calculated before K&K payment amount is determined.
- Medical bills incurred due to the injury, up to 52 weeks after the injury, will be considered for payment.
MEDICAL CLAIMS FORM HERE: